This is a one-day WordPress training course in Glasgow that will give you a good understanding of WordPress Blogging software, how to create, edit and delete pages, how to add media to the pages, how to improve the visibility of your websites on major search engines like Google and Bing, how to secure your websites from malware and how to integrate social media and marketing channels into your WordPress website.
WordPress continues to be the most used content management system (CMS) on the web. How about your site? If it is powered by the number one CMS on the internet, we encourage you to consider Wordpress Training Course in Glasgow.
If you’re a WordPress user without any formal training, we encourage you to consider taking an introductory training course or two. If you do well and appreciate the knowledge you gleaned, you can always move on to more advanced courses. The amount you invest in training will pay off in productivity and results.
WordPress Training Course Details
- Introduction to WordPress & Log in & Logout of WordPress account
- What is a Dashboard? Brief Explanation regarding the different Dashboard Menu Options
- WordPress Toolbar Menu
- Adding, Editing & Deleting Pages in WordPress
- Adding, Editing & Deleting Posts in WordPress
- Saving & Publishing Content to your Site
- Media Library: Adding, Editing & Deleting an image
- Updating the Menu
- Users: Adding & Deleting Users
- Settings in WordPress
- How to secure your WordPress blog/website
- Improve SEO performance
- Incorporate video and other forms of content
- Generate sitemap content
- Deploy widgets
- Customize templates
- Run and maintain backups
- Find and install plugins.
- How to Backup WordPress blog/website
- How to update WordPress software or plugin
Why A1 Digital Marketing for WordPress Training Courses in Glasgow?
- One to One training from the highly experienced trainer
- Step by step WordPress Tutorial
- Training at your location if you wish to
- Affordable Training Cost
- Easy to use WordPress Manual
- Free Online Support
If you are interested in this training and wish to book your slot or have any queries, Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 23 79 056 and we will get back to you shortly.