ISTQB Foundation Level Online Training Programme:
Get trained with our one of our professional ISTQB Certified Tester
ISTQB Certification is an internationally recognized software testing certification. Presently it provides two types of certifications ‘Foundation Level’ and the ‘Advanced Level’.
Candidates who pass in the Foundation Level Exam are given the Certification as “Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)”. Any individual willing to start their career in software testing or promote their professional growth in the company can undertake this foundation level exam.
The format of the ISTQB Foundation Level Exam:
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass marks is 65% i.e. 26 questions out of 40 questions need to be correct
- Duration of exam: 60 minutes
There are no prerequisites to undertake this online training, however, a basic knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) would help. But even if you don’t have any idea then don’t worry our expert trainers are more than happy to train the candidates with the SDLC Models and the basic terminology of Testing before the actual training.
What you get with our online training programme:
- Online 1-1 Training from one of our certified and experienced trainer.
- You can avail the online training at the time convenient to you. Our trainers are flexible and are available 24*7.
- You get the ISTQB foundation level training notes for each chapter in simple format yet a detailed one that allows you to easily prepare for the exam.
- 3+ Practice papers to help you in your preparation.
- Once the training has been completed and if you have any doubts during your preparation then you can still contact our trainers who are ready to support you pass the exam in the first attempt.
- Affordable training cost.
This 3 day online ISTQB Software Testing Foundation training course is spread across 6 lessons and covers the following topics which are in accordance with the standard syllabus prescribed by the ISTQB board:
- Fundamentals of Testing:
- What is testing?
- Why is testing necessary?
- How much testing is enough?
- Seven principles of testing
- Fundamental test process
- Test Planning and Control
- Test Analysis and Design
- Test Implementation and Execution
- Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
- Test Closure Activities
- Psychology of Testing
- Testing code of ethics
- Testing throughout the Lifecycle:
- Software development Models
- Levels of Software Testing
- Component Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Test Types
- Functional Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Structural Testing
- Re-testing and Regression Testing
- Maintenance Testing
- : Static Testing Techniques
- Static Testing V Dynamic Testing
- Review Process
- Activities of a Formal Review
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Types of Reviews
- Technical Review
- Informal Review
- Peer Review
- Success Factors for Reviews
- Static Analysis by Tools
- :Test Design Techniques
- Test Development Process
- Categories of Test Design Techniques
- Specification-based or Black Box Techniques
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Decision Table Testing
- State Transition Testing
- Use case Testing
- Structure-based or White Box Techniques
- Statement Testing and Coverage
- Decision Testing and Coverage
- Other Structure-based Techniques
- Experience-Based Techniques
- Choosing Test Techniques
- Test Management
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Project Risks and Product Risks
- Incident Management
- Tool Support for Testing
- Types of Testing tools
- Benefits and Risks of Tools
- Introducing a Tool to an Organization
Note: ISTQB Foundation Level Classroom training can be provided to people in Glasgow upon request.
If you are interested in this training or if you have any questions please feel free to contact us using the below form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.